foloow

Monday, October 21, 2013

1 WEEK LEFT UNTIL DEPARTURE

Hello everyone, the days are flying by and I have around one week left until I land in the beautiful Rio de Janeiro. Ever since I was a kid my friends and family have traveled to Brazil to train and compete and it has always been a dream of mine to go. Thankfully I have been blessed with an opportunity.

I have not been too far out of the country so Brazil will be the farthest. I have just seen mesmerizing pictures and videos of the beautiful country. I will be staying in Rio, one of the very popular and well known cities in Brazil. I am not sure what to expect. I am thinking loud and beautiful that's it. To be honest I am tired of LA and can't wait to experience new people and lifestyles. I am very excited to start learning the amazing culture and language. I can not wait to train in the birthplace of jiu-jitsu and experience all of the different styles of the gentle art. It is honestly a dream come true.

My coaches have been watching and helping me train hard as we always do. I am ready, my body is in great shape and my mind is ready. A couple of my friends train in Brazil frequently and have been coming to train with me and make sure that I am ready. My family is 100% supporting me and I can not wait to make this the greatest experience of my life. Thank you to everyone and keep up to date as I will be blogging frequently with videos and pictures!

OSS, valeu!












No comments:

Post a Comment